On September 11, the LBCCFA Executive Board and many other concerned faculty members presented President Romali and members of the Board of Trustees with a letter detailing LBCCFA’s reasons for promoting Lecture Lab Parity. Please click to read the 2017-9-11 Lecture Lab Parity letter to BOT.
Many DACA internet resources are available for you and to share with your students. Here are a few of them:
- LBCC’s Resources for DACA Students web page.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office Statement on DACA web page.
- California Teachers Association’s (CTA) Stand Up for Dreamers web page.
- Community College League of California’s Statement on DACA web page.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center’s Community Advisory web page.
During the Fall 2016 semester, LBCCFA surveyed the full-time faculty regarding their thoughts on equity, diversity, and human rights. The results have been summarized and are now available here.