The Microaggressions Workshop presentation is now available. You can view it here.
As proud members of the Long Beach City College Faculty Association, we strongly support our negotiations team as they work to support us.
LBCCFA has assembled many of your students’ success stories into a letter that was sent to the Board of Trustees and Superintendent/President Romali on October 23, 2017. You can read the letter here.
On September 11, the LBCCFA Executive Board and many other concerned faculty members presented President Romali and members of the Board of Trustees with a letter detailing LBCCFA’s reasons for promoting Lecture Lab Parity. Please click to read the 2017-9-11 Lecture Lab Parity letter to BOT.
Many DACA internet resources are available for you and to share with your students. Here are a few of them:
- LBCC’s Resources for DACA Students web page.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office Statement on DACA web page.
- California Teachers Association’s (CTA) Stand Up for Dreamers web page.
- Community College League of California’s Statement on DACA web page.
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center’s Community Advisory web page.
During the Fall 2016 semester, LBCCFA surveyed the full-time faculty regarding their thoughts on equity, diversity, and human rights. The results have been summarized and are now available here.
College Day (Aug. 25) was well attended and President Hund presented FA information to the members in the constituent group meeting/lunch. Click to see her college day slides.